public enum LogLevel
Controls what messages show in the console log.
- VERBOSE - Extra debugging info. A *LOT* of
- DEBUG - Debugging messages that help track
what the application is doing.
- INFO - General information messages. Similar to
debug but perhaps useful to non-debug users.
- NOTIFY - Messages that also show a libnotify
- WARN - Any messsage that is a warning.
- CRITICAL - Any message considered critical.
These can be recovered from but might make the application function abnormally.
- ERROR - Any message considered an error. These
generally break the application.